Sawafuji Electric creates good products, fulfils its corporate social responsibility and contributes to the prosperity of everyone involved.
＊Making an impression on our customers
＊Being clean is second nature
＊Prosperity for people related to our business
Corporate code of ethical practice
Formulated on 1st April, 2002
The corporate code of ethical practice lays out the basic principles to which the company, executives and employees should adhere when carrying out the company’s various corporate activities.
Executives and employees lead by example with the important role of putting this corporate code into practice themselves and making sure the information is thoroughly shared and established with internal organizations and the relevant people. If a conflict occurs with the code, we take responsibility for resolving the issue and improving business operations to investigate causes and prevent recurrence.
- １．Along with observing laws and ordinances and other social criteria, we conduct fair and sound corporate activities holding this spirit in high regard.
- (1) We conduct corporate activities based on social criteria such as laws and ordinances and common sense. Further, the company has absolutely no connection with any individual or group that adversely affects public order and sound corporate activities.
- (2) Our business operations adhere to the rules of international society and we aim to further develop as a global company.
- ２．We contribute to society by providing excellent products and services.
- (1) We provide world class products and services that adapt to market needs.
- ３．We respect the character and individuality of our employees and provide a good working environment.
- (1) Each of our employees values independence and creativity which encourages a good climate for corporate activities.
- (2) In addition to workplace safety and safeguarding our employees’ health, the company respects human rights and ensures a sound working environment with no discrimination.
- ４．The company respects the position of all interested parties.
- (1) We work on maintaining a good, healthy relationship with a wide-ranging social circle including customers, business partners, employees and shareholders.
- ５．We aim to be a good corporate citizen that contributes to the local community.
- (1) The company works in close partnership and cooperates with the local community and plays a part in its development.
- ６．We contribute to conserving the global environment and creating an affluent society in which it is easy to live.
- (1) The company is aware that it has a duty to conserve the global environment in which it benefits from, among other things, the resources required for business activities and leave it in a better condition.
ビジョン 〜SAWAFUJI VISION〜